- 4 Eggs, free range
- 100g Paneer, chopped into small cubes
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper, freshly ground
- In a medium frying pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions and chopped chilli. Fry on a moderate heat, until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the paneer and fry for a further minute. The paneer will start to brown a little.
- Crack the four eggs into the pan being careful not to break the yolks. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Place in a pre-heated moderate oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Grind some rock salt and some freshly ground pepper over the eggs.
- Sprinkle the eggs with the chopped coriander.
- Place the eggs onto a plate. The yolks should still be slightly runny.
- You can beat the eggs, rather than leaving them whole to make scrambled eggs. Add the beaten egg to the onion, tomato, paneer mixture and stir on a low to medium heat and then serve.
- Enjoy the eggs with my detox salad, which I'll post very soon.