Makes about 3-4 Jars
- 140 g Fresh Coriander (Cilantro)
- 140g Fresh Mint
- 3 tsp Amchoor (Dried Mango Powder)
- 3 tsp Anardana Powder (Dried Pomegranate Powder)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 medium Raw Green Mango or medium Bramley Apple
- 2 medium Onions
- 3 Green Chillies
- 200 ml water
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz.
- The ingredients should have the consistency of finely blended pesto.
- Divide the blended chutney into sterile jars.
- If you do not wish to make so much chutney, just halve the recipe.
- The Amchoor and Anardana can be bought in any Asian grocery store.
- If kept in the fridge, it should be consumed within one to two weeks.
- The jars of chutney can be frozen, and defrosted as required.
- This chutney is so versatile. It can be used as an accompaniment to samosas, pakoras, kebabs.
- Alternatively, spread onto sandwiches, or mix into yogurt, as a sauce for naan sliders.